Screen Printing Terms and Conditions
- A bulk of the costs in screen printing are the set up fees so we try to encourage our customers to start with orders at 48 pieces; however, we will print orders as small as 24 pieces.
- If you have any questions about minimums please feel free to contact us and we will gladly work with you to provide you with the help you need.
- Screen Fees
- Because of the time it takes to make a screen for each job there is a $25 setup charge per screen used. (For example: if you get a 3 color t-shirt it would cost $75 dollars in screen charges). However, if you decide that you want to place another order, the reorder screen charge fee would only be $15 per screen.
- We will use the same set of screens per design ordered. In short if you ordered a run of shirts ranging in youth sizes to adult sizes we will print the exact same size design no matter the size of the garment we are printing on. Therefore, the design will look much bigger on the youth sizes than the adult sizes. Please let us know if you would like to have 2 different screens made for your particular design.
- Payment Methods
- We accept checks and all credit/debit cards. If you want to make a payment over the phone, we can do that too.
- Different Styles and Brands of Shirts
- For many new to screen printing, picking a shirt to go along with your design can be a challenging aspect of this process. At S&S we realize that you will need to cater to your audience, whether it be a cheap giveaway t-shirt or a custom product line for resale. Because there are endless options, our customer support can help guide you through this process to pick out the right garment for your job.
- Please look through our product list page for a quick look at our favorite garment options. If there is something else you would like that you don’t see there, please feel free to contact us and we will find the right option for your needs.
- Preparation of artwork, art sizing, art approval
- If you already have a design or logo, great! Send us what you have and we will get the artwork ready for production. We only ask is that if you do submit your own artwork that we prefer all files to be at least 300 ppi or in Vector Format. (.ai or .eps files first because we can scale Vector images without affecting its quality. We then prefer .psd or .pdf second & .jpg or .tiff last).
- If you don’t have artwork, that’s fine too. If you have an idea our creative graphic design team can guide you through the artwork process.
- Our standard area we typically screen print on is 13”wx15”h. If you would like a bigger print, please inquire about an oversized design.
- So, by now you have decided on a design. This is usually the most daunting task of the ordering process. Next, our design team will send you an accurate mock up of the design on the garment of your choosing. The mock up will be attached to an estimate email from us. With your approval we move your order into production (production will not start until we receive final artwork approval). After production we will send you an invoice via email.
- Production Times/Deadlines Price Factor
- Typically you will receive your custom order within 1-2 weeks upon artwork approval.
- If you are in need of a rushed order we totally understand so if you have a specific deadline, please be sure to let us know during the consultation period so we can provide your order in a timely manner. Rush fees may apply if we cannot complete your order under normal circumstances.
- Because of many uncontrollable factors in this industry such as market pricing on garments and production material, we at S&S design reserves the right to change and/or modify pricing without notice.
- We ship all orders UPS ground. If you’re in a bind and need your order sooner, let us know we can offer you UPS overnight, UPS 2 Day, UPS 3 Day.
(maybe add a link for shipping options)
- S&S design is not responsible for any shipping delays once a package is delivered to UPS. (i.e. weather delays, shipping errors by suppliers, etc.).
- If you don’t want to wait for shipping, request a time for pick up from our production facility.
- Quality Assurance
- We at S&S check every garment that comes off the press. With that being said, there will be times some mistakes will end up making it out of this facility. As an industry standard we allow a 72 hour window from the time you receive your garments/goods to notify us of any shortcomings (i.e. misprint and/or damaged good with your product). S&S Design will not be responsible for under-runs or spoilage of up to 3% of your order. If exact counts are needed we strongly recommend that our customers order some extras to ensure their minimums are met. After this 72 hour window, we will review any incident on a case-by-case basis where we will gladly come up with a solution to remedy any situation.